Sunproof Two Year Warranty
Ateja Tritunggal PT warrants the colour fastness (7-8 minimum colour fastness under exposure to ultraviolet rays and bad weather conditions, according to the BS EN ISO 105-B04 standards - variations in shade over time are therefore limited) and rot-proof properties of its Sunproof outdoor furniture fabrics under normal use and environment, for 1,500 hours according to ASTM G53-96 starting from the date of purchase invoice.
This warranty is valid for any purchase made after 01/03/2013, under the following terms and conditions:
- Any complaint must be sent within ten days of the defect being noticed, accompanied by the purchase invoice, description and evidence of defect, via registered mail with confirmation of receipt to the retailer where the product was initially bought. He will acknowledge the receipt of your complaint and transmit your request to Ateja Tritunggal PT.
- Ateja Tritunggal PT shall replace free of charge the section of fabric recognized as faulty, excluding any costs or any other compensation for any reason whatsoever.
- The fabric must be kept available to the experts of Ateja Tritunggal PT.
- Replacement or reimbursement of the defective fabric does not extend the duration of the original warranty of the original product and the replacement is not covered by this warranty.
Warranty does not cover:
- The benefits not performed by Ateja Tritunggal PT: cutting, sewing of the fabric, etc.
- Parts of the product other than the fabric manufactured by Ateja Tritunggal PT: frame, foam, etc.
- Imperfections such as mottling, waffling, folds, etc. due to handling during preparation of the product or its installation.
- Defects due to the ageing and normal wear and tear of the fabric.
- The consequences of the conditions of installation, the environment or the use not corresponding to
the normal conditions, uses of the profession or standards prescribed by Ateja Tritunggal PT or the prescribed use of the fabric.
- Damage or defects in the fabric resulting from misuse, accidents or negligence not attributable to Ateja Tritunggal PT or resulting from force.
- Defects and damages caused by the elements and materials associated to the fabric in the finished product the warranty shall cease be effective and shall become void and inapplicable if any of the following has.
The warranty shall cease to be effective and shall become void and inapplicable if any of the following has happened or been undertaken:
- Faulty maintenance.
- The use of unsuitable products or instruments on the fabric including but not limited to: detergent, chemical product or solvent of any kind, use of any kind of instrument whatsoever or other instruments that may damage the surface.
- Lightning or unusual climatic or environmental conditions.
- Atmospheric or phytosanitary pollution.
- Soiling caused by animals.
- Faulty assembly or mishandling by the user, hanging objects on the fabric, falling objects, bumps, road accidents, vandalism, burns from Cigarette, fire or any other sources.